Monday, April 15, 2013

Odaiba お台場, Tokyo Bay



As the Yurikamome train pulled further out of Central Tokyo and into Odaiba, I was greeted with the magnificent view of the man-made Tokyo Bay.


Odaiba is like the "other world" to visit in Tokyo for entertainment, shopping and just fun fun fun!

First stop, Lunch at Kua Aina!

Odaiba's Kua Aina is one of my favourite-st outlets in Japan! (I haven't been to Hawaii's so I can't say much, but I have been to the one in London ^^) ...you get the view of Tokyo Bay and the imitation Statue of Liberty. 
Go ahead and enjoy your burger and fries and bubble tea with the lovely view of Odaiba!



Pokemon cars at the Toyota showrooms! Can you say KAWAIIIIII already? :D


I really like Odaiba, definitely a must-go the next time I'm back in Tokyo again!



No comments:

Post a Comment