Saturday, September 29, 2012

Tokyo Skytree (東京スカイツリー )


I don't understand when people say they're avoiding Japan because of radiation levels or earthquake/tsunami risks.
Why don't you just lock yourself in your room and throw away the key :)

Tokyo Sky Tree is Tokyo's newest baby, as of 2012.
Apart from the tower's observatory and viewing decks, there is plenty of shopping and eateries.


Queued for nearly two hours just to purchase an entrance ticket! But again, it was worth it! 
Strange enough, my friend who lives in Tokyo, said if it weren't for me, she would never see the need to visit the SkyTree.

"But...but... you LIVE here and this is amazing!" :O :O

Mind you, she is the same person whom i mentioned earlier, that lives in Tokyo and has never been to Tsukiji Fish Market. 

Well i guess that's the way the locals roll.

I really love the Japanese people for their enthusiasm at work. My friend and I decided to buy a photo standing on the glass floor and the staff were unbelievably bubbly and animated, we were laughing while the shot was taken.


Found my much-waited leopard print edition Tokyo Banana cake here too! 
HOW BLOODY AWESOME IS THAT. Leopard print cake with chocolate custard filling.
Only in Japan.


Went for some sushi right after.
My friend said i would survive perfectly in Japan even with my basic Japanese, or lack of.
Because i knew how to say sumimasen and how to order food, so i would never go hungry in Japan.
That's good to know ;) hahaha!



I love love love LOVE sushi.
Im sorry, nuclear radiation you don't scare me. try harder.

I was introduced to a kind of sashimi- raw white flatfish. I forgot the name in Japanese.
IT'S SERIOUSLY THE BEST!
i know there's tons of japanese seafood out there that i've never tried, i really want to try them all! :')




No comments:

Post a Comment